Skip to Main Content

Gourock Golf Day in Aid of Ardgowan Hospice

Published: 28 July 2017

Clyde Munro was delighted to be involved in the Gourock Golf Day earlier this month, in aid of Ardgowan Hospice. We had two teams from Ivy Cottage and Frederick Dental Practice who did a great job of representing the group! The Ardgowan hospice provides direct care and support to around 1,000 patients locally in Inverclyde and receives around 40% of statutory funding with the remaining 60% coming from donations. The Golf day managed to raise a total of £24,000 which will help to pay for 40 patient nights in our specialist in-patient unit, so the hospice is incredibly grateful to receive this funding. We are pleased to have been able to play a part in contributing towards this great cause, providing care to those who need it within our community and look forward to taking part in more events in the future.

Many thanks to everyone who took part and were involved with the day!

For more information on Ardgowan Hospice and the care they provide in Inverclyde, please click here.