Complaints procedure

Should you be dissatisfied with any aspect of your care please contact the practice manager.

If you are not happy with the response you receive please raise your concerns in writing with: NHS Scotland, Gyle Square, 1 South Gyle Crescent, Edinburgh EH12 9EB or email:

You may also complain to the Scottish Public Services Ombudsman by phone on 0800 377 7330 if you still feel your concerns have not been fully resolved.